The wonders of apple cider vinegar have been known for thousands of years, dating back to Hippocrates, who was also called the father of medicine. He used it to kill bacteria and fight germs, and swore it lead to a stronger, longer, healthier life. Even Julius Caesar used it to fight off disease and stay healthy. In has been mentioned in the Bible as a healing tonic. Maybe it’s about time we started listening to our elders and paid attention to all of the health benefits.
For thousands of years, it was used for health reasons and as a cleaning solution to disinfect all surfaces that needed cleaning. Here egmedicine.com are numerous benefits to organic apple cider vinegar. A few of them are listed below:
- Apple cider vinegar is high in acetic acid, which has been proven to be extremely beneficial to the body by stopping the growth of bacteria and treating infections. It also contains strands of proteins, friendly bacteria and enzymes that are good for the body. In the past, it has been used to treat lice, warts, and nail fungus.
- Apple cider vinegar is known to lower sugar levels in the blood, which is great news for diabetics. This seems to be the most important medical breakthrough for diabetics as well as healthy individuals because elevated blood sugar has been linked to premature aging and other chronic diseases.
- Some studies have been conducted on the possibility that Apple Cider Vinegar helps with weight loss. Since it does affect blood sugar and therefore, insulin levels, it is logical that scientists believe it can help in losing weight. It does help suppress your appetite and can make you feel full if taken with a high carbohydrate meal. Any reduction of calories will result in weight loss over a certain length of time.
- Anything that may help curb cardiovascular disease is worth trying. It is the leading cause of death in the world. Tests on animals have lowered cholesterol and protected good LDL cholesterol. This does not mean it will produce the same effect in humans, but it does mean there is cause for further studies.
- Apple Cider Vinegar may help protect you from cancer, although this is definitely a premature claim that needs to be significantly researched and studied.
There are no side effects at all related to normal consumption of apple cider vinegar. The best way to get proper amounts of it is by using it in things like salad dressings and mayonnaise. Some people even drink it diluted with water. The normal dosage for an adult is one teaspoon to one tablespoon daily. Here skin-street.com is evidence of harmful side effects if you take too much apple cider vinegar.
If you use apple cider vinegar as directed, it seems to be a wonder drug that has been known about for years to help kill bacteria and help in many other areas, including controlling diabetes. It definitely seems to be a healthy supplement that should be added to every person’s daily routine in order to lead a healthier and happier life.